We are hiring – Chiropractic Assistant Job GeelongPosted on January 19, 2018 in News
Exciting opportunity to join a growing Chiropractic clinic in the heart of Geelong West.
We are looking for someone who is friendly and outgoing, and someone who has a passion for the health and wellness of our Geelong community.
As a Chiropractic Assistant, you will work closely with our Chiropractor and have the responsibility of ensuring that the Chiropractors day runs as smoothly as possible.
Your major tasks will include:
- Assist the Chiropractor in running the clinic
- Maintain the clinic’s ambience
- Serve patients as the primary customer service representative: Greet patients, make them feel welcome and comfortable. Liaise between the patient and chiropractor
- Stimulate growth of the practice
- Be an active member in a small team environment
The right person for the roll will find it easy to
- Work in a busy environment and performing tasks with minimal supervision
- Recommend chiropractic care and the benefits of natural health care
- Display a high level of energy, motivation and an eagerness to learn
- Show attention to detail and be well presented
- Build relationships with clients and ensure they receive the best care within our clinic
- Work in a team that is passionate about providing the patient focus chiropractic care
- Preform reception duties: answer phone calls, take payments EFT & HiCAPS, send emails, maintain the clinics appearance, maintain client data base & run errands
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior reception work (not essential)
- Knowledge of Chiropractic (non-essential, but must be willing to learn)
- Be compassionate
- Computer skills required, proficiency in Word, PowerPoint & Excel
If this sounds like you please send through your resume and a cover letter answering the question
“Why does this position suit me” to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org you can also check out
For more information about us you can check our website www.shannonavechiro.com.au and follow us on Instagram shannon_ave_chiro
10 – 12 hours a week with opportunity to increase. Must be able to work from 8am, afternoons,
early evenings and some Saturdays.
Casual award rate with the opportunity to move to permanent part-time.