We are hiring! Seeking a Massage Therapist/Myotherapist in GeelongPosted on April 27, 2019 in News
We are seeking a Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist to join our growing multi-modality team
To be successful in this role – you will possess:
• A nationally accredited qualification in massage therapy (Diploma of Remedial Massage or Advanced Diploma in Myotherapy) other certifications are highly regarded (cupping, rock tape, pregnancy treatment, dry needling etc)
• Professional Association Membership and ability to register for Health Fund Rebates
• A willingness to learn new skills and challenge yourself, personally and professionally
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Professional, possessing a hard-working nature
• A team player, with the desire to contribute
• Passionate about the industry and eager to learn
• Health conscious, practicing what you preach
• Positive attitude
In return, Shannon Avenue Chiropractic provides a supportive clinic environment and the opportunity to work as part of a successful team
• Exceptional working conditions, support and mentoring with cross referrals from our Chiropractor
• Commitment to support personal and professional development
• Guaranteed to get paid for minimum 3 hours per shift
• A fully serviced clinic environment with full-time professional reception staff and
HICAPS and EFTPOS facilities
• An hourly wage with a commission structure with incentives for the practitioners
• Access to successful google and social media marketing campaign
Your clientele will be broad and may include elite athletes, local sporting members, gym goers, corporate professionals, tradesmen and those recovering from injury. As such the ability to adapt treatment techniques is essential. Our clients often present with complex health conditions that require confident and experienced practitioners in a co-management model. Therefore, the ability to inter-refer and communicate effectively with other practitioners is essential.
The successful applicant will be required to begin as soon as feasible, with flexible hours and the potential to work up to 5 days per week. Shifts will include a mix of mornings, afternoons/evenings. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Exact remuneration will be based on the individual.
Please send your resume and cover letter, telling us why you would like to join the team at Shannon Avenue Chiropractic to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone inquiries please.